Terms & Conditions
1. Continuum IT, Inc. hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right and license for the term hereof to access, download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality visibly displayed on the Site (the "Site Content") on any single computer solely for your own internal, private, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without Continuum IT, Inc.' prior written consent.
2. You may refer to the URL of this Site without limitation, but you may not link to this Site without Continuum IT, Inc.' prior written approval. You may not use the Site in order to transmit, distribute, erase, or store material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
3. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (a) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (b) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (c) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting, (d) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or corrupted data to the Site, overloading, continuous posting of repetitive text, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing", or "crashing", (e) sending unsolicited e-mail, "junk mail", "chain letters", including promotional materials and/or advertising of products or services, or any other form of solicitation. Violations of system and network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
5. While Continuum IT, Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Continuum IT, Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Continuum IT, Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
6. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site and its functionality is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Continuum IT, Inc. also makes no representations or warranties of any kind as to an uninterrupted, error-free, or secure use of this website, including without limitation, that the website will operate; that defects on this website will be corrected; or that any of the information, content, pictures, materials, services or products included or listed on this website are accurate, reliable, or complete. Continuum IT, Inc. also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. Continuum IT, Inc. does not warrant that the Site, its servers, any linked site or its server, are free of viruses and other harmful components.
7. Continuum IT, Inc. shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability, arising out of, in connection with, related to, or resulting from your use of or inability to use the Site, Site Content, or any products advertised or mentioned on the Site.
8. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any information, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary. Anything you voluntarily transmit, including identifying information, may be used by Continuum IT, Inc. or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Continuum IT, Inc. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
11. The Site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties ("Linked Sites"). Such Linked Sites are not under the control of Continuum IT, Inc.. Continuum IT, Inc. has not reviewed, approved, corrected or updated the content of any Linked Site and is not responsible for the content of any Linked Site. Your linking to any Linked Site is at your own risk. Continuum IT, Inc. shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on Linked Sites. Continuum IT, Inc. provides these links only as a convenience and, unless explicitly stated otherwise, does not monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Linked Sites.
12. You are advised that other websites on the internet, including without limitation Linked Sites, might contain material or information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate; or that is inaccurate, untrue, misleading or deceptive; or that is defamatory, libelous, infringing of others' rights, or otherwise unlawful. Continuum IT, Inc. expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, legality, decency, or accuracy of any information, and for any products and services that are advertised or mentioned on any Linked Site or other website. Continuum IT, Inc. does not endorse, recommend, or sponsor and is not affiliated with any individuals or entities that appear or are linked to the Site, unless that fact is expressly stated.
13. Although Continuum IT, Inc. may from time to time monitor or review the descriptions and other information posted about the products and services advertised or mentioned on the Site, except for information created by Continuum IT, Inc., Continuum IT, Inc. is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such descriptions, prices or other information nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such descriptions, prices or other information on the Site.
14. Continuum IT, Inc. assumes no responsibility for, and does not insure, guarantee, or otherwise protect you with regard to purchases you make from vendors advertising on, linked to, or otherwise mentioned on the Site. The Site shall not be construed as an offer by Project Leadership to sell or lease any goods or services.
18. Continuum IT, Inc. controls the Site from its office in the United States of America. Continuum IT, Inc. makes no representations that the Site, including without limitation, any products or services advertised or mentioned on, from, or through the Site or Linked Sites, are appropriate or available for use in other locations. You acknowledge and agree that you will not access the Site from any territory in which its contents are illegal. Users of the Site outside of the United States do so at their own risk and individually and entirely bear the responsibility for compliance with local laws.